4 Aug 2012

Patrannache

Patrannache
Patrannache, the presumed mate of Mazzranache (pink strider, Mulgore, remember?) took me days to find!
Not only are his tracks tiny and even invisible in sections of his path, but he roams around the entire zone! But with help of Quivering's map, I was able to track him down, flare him up and follow him from Half Hill to the eastern start of his path. I have mapped that stretch, and have completed the other half with Quiver's map, as it takes him a very long time to go from A to B.

You don't have to follow the tracks backwards anymore!



Leaves: Barely-Visible Tracks
Level 86

Map

And another of Kalliope's fantastic informative videos, featuring this flamboyant bird:


6 comments:

  1. This guy needs a bit more love, it's a beautiful bird! (And I don't even like pink normally)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one hard bird to track! So happy to finally have bagged it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found it today thanks to this map! Only took me 20min!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the map, it was really helpful. Please note that the tracks aren't backwards anymore. Found and tamed last week with the help of another hunter. Btw, the tracks are much easier to see if you turn your video settings to low.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, had to post a reply to say thanks, only found out about Patrannache today and with google's help, I found this blog, about 30mins later, found some barely visible tracks and now have a new pet. My first via hunter tracking. ty muchly for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to say this was a brutal tame. If you've seen tracks of other rares-keep in mind these are considerably smaller-maybe 1/3 to 1/4 of the size, and nearly impossible to see if you are in the air. Eventually I found tracks going west from the southern leg (on the plateau) but I lost them at the river crossing. So I went to the choke point between the little hill and the road (N-NW of the brewery) and spammed flare for 20 minutes or so till (s)he came walking by.

    ReplyDelete