2 Aug 2012

Bloodtooth

Bloodtooth
Bloodtooth makes you run... a lot to catch up with him. He's the only epic dragon turtle model that's tamable in the game. He is commonly seen near Angler's Wharf in Krasarang Wilds but he walks along the entire coast up to the wall bordering with Dread Wastes.
I've managed to map him for half of his path until a server restart came up. The other right half of the map is based on the map done by






Bloodtooth's tracks are now spawning correctly, no need to follow them backwards anymore!




Leaves: Muddy Tracks
Level 87


Map

5 comments:

  1. In the picture at the top, it shows him as a level 85, or at least that's what I see >.< Everywhere is saying 87, so this is just me triple checking before I run out and look for myself, he is 87?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was 85 on the beta when I took the screenshot, but he is indeed 87 now.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I leveled to 87 and went and found him quickly. Thanks to your site knew exactly where to look, I love using him. People always ask me where I got him :P

      Delete
  2. Bloodtooth has not an unique skin, thers another dragon turtle who is tameable in dread wastes with exact skin as bloodtooth: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=63981

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you look at that turtle, you can see it doesn't have the spikes on the shell that Bloodtooth has. It's the same coloration, but Bloodtooth is a slightly different model still.

      Delete